OPENING FOR ALL CARE
We would like all of our patients and prospective patients to know that we are taking this pandemic very seriously. We are committed to your safety and being here for your important dental care. Here are the things we’ll be doing to keep you and all of our employees safe:
- For the first several weeks, we will be seeing a reduced number of patients, with reduced staff, in fewer rooms. We want to start back slow and controlled.
- We are keeping the reception area as empty as possible, so we are asking you to please text us @ 864-222-9001 when you arrive. Stay in your vehicle and we’ll return your text and then text you again when your chair is ready. You may call us if texting doesn’t work for you.
- Please limit entrance into the office to the patient only. For young children, elderly and those with special needs, it’s okay to have a companion.
- We have shields and distancing markers in place around the front desks, and sanitizer in most rooms.
- You will notice that the clinical staff and doctors may have more PPE than your used to seeing.
- We will be taking our own temperatures daily and we’ll be taking yours as you are greeted inside the office.
- You will be asked multiple times, in texts, phone calls, and again when you come in whether you have or have had Covid-19 symptoms or potential exposures.
- Once in the chair, we will be using aerosol capturing suction devices which also make procedures much easier, safer, and more efficient.
- As always, every room is completely disinfected after every use. All reusable instruments are sterilized with confirmation and anything disposable is always thrown out after every use.
Dental offices have proven historically to be very safe places in the realm of medical facilities, and we have always taken our cleanliness and infection control very seriously. The aerosol nature of Covid-19 adds additional risks, but we feel confident that with our screening procedures and our added safety equipment, we can return to safely providing excellent dental care with compassion and integrity. We greatly look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr Hardy, Dr Wilson and the Cornerstone Team